Frosty 1.0.4 Released!
By benji on April 13 2018
Hurrah, a new release!
Frosty 1.0.4 includes the new config selector, SVG and AtlasTexture preview / import / export, Need for Speed Payback support, and lots of quality-of-life improvements.
- Config selection at launch
- SVG Preview/Import/Export
- AtlasTexture Preview/Import/Export
- DelayLoadBundle explorer for DAI
- IES Preview
- NFS Payback support
- Dialog paths saved to INI
- New mod export window
- Mod settings saved to project, mod author can also be set in INI to be used as default using category ModSettings and key Author
- Various prompts to save project if unsaved
- Autosave with options settable in INI using category Autosave and keys MaxCount and Period
- Various UI tweaks
- Auto hash text entered into int/uint fields and convert from hex if starting with 0x
- Ebx writing speed improvements per change
- Using actual Frostbite BRDF’s in mesh preview renderer
- Some classes now have descriptions
- Saving project will correctly update open tab headers
- Copy/Paste for property grid for all basic object types
- Insert and RemoveAll added to list context menu
- daimod files can be imported and configured via Frosty Mod Manager
- Variation database now only loads when opening a mesh for the first time (speeds up initial loading)
- Prompt appears when opening an asset, instead of freezing UI on large assets
- Data is accessible and editable while the game is running
- “Find in Data Explorer” will now clear the Search Filter
- You can now double click a class to create it in the Class Selection window
- Filter auto focused on class selection window open
- Improvements to texture import logic
Note from GalaxyMan2015: There may still be some issues with texture importing (this includes part 1 of the overhaul), I know of at least one, when it comes to UI textures (or any without mips) don’t change the dimensions
Believe it or not, you can download 1.0.4 at the Downloads Page!