Frosty 188.8.131.52 Released!
By GalaxyMan2015 on August 09 2019
- Added Madden20 full profile
- Added Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare read only profile
- Added the ability to add and remove new root level instances to an ebx (via the View Instances dialog)
- Added the ability to rename and duplicate instances via same dialog
- Added the ability to copy and paste objects and arrays
- Added the ability to duplicate an asset (and change its type) comes with a long list of caveats
- Modifying mesh materials and object variations in SWBF2 will now update the appropriate ShaderBlockDepot files
- Added more inline classes to SWBF2 profile
- Fixed crash that would result when you saved at the same time an autosave was being performed
- Fixed an issue that would result in the pitch in FIFA19 appearing white (as well as potentially other bundle related issues)
- Fixed a couple of type info generation related issues for Mass Effect
- Fixed an issue where the PointerRef dropdown box would appear cut off, not allowing you to scroll all the way to the bottom
- Fixed setting a shader to null in a mesh material would result in a crash
Frosty Editor 184.108.40.206 is available now at the Downloads Page!